IDEA – REF FRAMES – AGI
WHAT: The impunity to look at a specific subject instance or occurrence that takes place and be able to understand it over time and continuously have it be a pampered new information.
1. Look at the subject instance or occurrence and identify what aspects of it are important to understanding it over time.
2. Create a frame of reference for each important aspect, specifically referring to how it changes over time.
3. Use the frames of reference to understand the topic
8. Update frames of reference recursively include:
9. Using a data structure that allows for the finding of “traits of thoughts” or threads that illustrate new or deeper information on topic by topic basis.
10. Encapsulating new information in a way that is easily digestible and can be related back to existing knowledge.
11. Organizing new information in a way that allows for easy retrieval and comparison with other related information.
Machine readable but one might also render a reference frame on a topic as visual by creating a diagram or chart that illustrates the different concepts related to the topic. This can help to provide a clear and concise overview of the information, and can make it easier to understand and remember. Additionally, using colors or other visual cues